Compliance Assessment of European Regulations (CAER)
Each EU/EASA Member State has to comply with the EU/EASA Authority Requirements, but also with ICAO Standards and Recommended Practices (SARPs). This means that there is a need to have compliance management in place at a national level.
Systemmatic has adapted its proven Compliance Manager platform to include EU/EASA regulatory compliance. Your organisation can be part of this new launching phase on a first-come first-serve basis. Contact us if you are interested.
Self-assessment using CAER
Save time by doing the 90% overlap only once for both domains. EU/EASA CAERs can be reused and amended to show ICAO PQ/PPQ compliance or vice versa. Amended and up to date answers can improve ICAO score.
Objectives and benefits
Objectives and benefits of the Systemmatic Compliance Manager when combining ICAO and EASA compliance management:
- To prepare for ICAO USOAP Audits (Full on-site, ICVM, Off-site, and SSP audits).
- To permanently maintain and manage the State’s data in ICAO’s On-Line Framework, including Protocol Questions (PQs) and Compliance Checklists (CCs).
- Use as single point of ICAO reference: a reliable, consistent source of information for all involved in the daily implementation of the ICAO Requirements.
- Use as single point of EU/EASA reference: a reliable, consistent source of information for all involved in the daily implementation of the EU/EASA Authority requirements
- To show compliance to EU/EASA Authority requirements during EASA standardisation activities ( CAER – system =Compliance Assessment European regulations)
- To permanently maintain and manage the applicable regulation
Use for internal CAA audit purposes